Massachusetts Learners Permit Practice Test and Prep Course
- Earn your MA learners permit!
- Study from home, the library, or coffee shop
- Pass on your FIRST TRY, guaranteed!
Earning your driving privileges is a big deal - it involves great responsibility yet provides great freedoms as well. At Test Questions and Answers, we can help you earn your learners permit and gain the experience you need to become a licensed Massachusetts driver. If you are currently in the process of earning your permit, we encourage you to take advantage of our Massachusetts learners permit practice test and prep course today.
Sign Up Now - Instant Access
Our Massachusetts permit practice test contains all of the information that you need to ace your written exam. This prep course is an incredibly helpful resource that can familiarize you with key concepts and topics. It is such an effective resource because it is modeled after the official written exam; in fact, it covers many of the same questions so that you can be prepared and ready when the time comes. The study process is simple:
- Enroll for our prep course entirely online
- Log in and access our resource guide
- Take our practice test and answer questions on road rules and signage
- Retake the practice test as often as needed; no two tests are the same!
When you have successfully taken and passed each test - both the road rules and road signs - at least five times, we guarantee you'll pass your driver's test the FIRST time at your local DMV driver's license office or we will provide you with a full refund for the cost of the course!
We take great pride in our online resources, and believe that they are user-friendly, affordable, convenient, and effective. We are confident that you will share our sentiments. The benefits of our Massachusetts learners permit practice test are many. In fact, we think that you'll find our resource to be a far superior option to other study guides. That is because our prep course is:
- Available entirely online
- Available on mobile and desktop devices
- Designed with your needs in mind
- Designed to provide you with only what you need - and nothing more
- Incredibly effective
We have such confidence in our Massachusetts learners permit practice test and prep course that we offer a money-back guarantee. If for any reason you fail your written test after studying with this guide, we'll refund your money!Try Sample Test!
In order to obtain your driving privileges in the State of Massachusetts as a minor, you must complete a written exam on traffic laws, road signage identification, and safe driving techniques. This test contains 25 multiple-choice questions, of which at least 18 must be answered correctly in order to pass. When you apply for your learners permit, make sure that you satisfy the following:
- Complete a Class D, M, or D/M license application form
- Complete an ID Updated application form
- Have a parent or guardian sign your application
- Pay the required $30 fee
- Pass a vision test or submit a RMV-approved vision screening certificate
- Pass the written knowledge exam