Privacy & Security Notice
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com website from another website, the address of that website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Cookies contain small bits of information we use to recognize your browser, provide advanced features in our website, and remember preferences specific to you - such as what state you are interested in.
To use TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com, you do not need to accept persistent cookies, only per-session cookies. Most web browsers allow you to specify the types of cookies you want to accept. Please look in the Help menu at the top of your browser for more information.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- like filling out a Contact Us form with personal information and submitting it to us through the website -- we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com never collects information for commercial marketing without your permission.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com provides these links as a service to our users. When users link to an outside website, they are leaving the TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s).
TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination. Furthermore, TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com's mission or policies.
The information posted on the TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
While the information and recommendations contained in the this website including courses, tests, publications, and newsletters have been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency, or completeness of such information or recommendations. Other or additional safety measures may be required under particular circumstances.
Information contained within TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com's website is the property of TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com. Permission for re-publication in any form must be obtained in writing from: TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com, PO Box 442288, Jacksonville, FL 32222. Fax (888) 977-3809.