Alabama Learner Permit Practice Test
- Alabama Learner Permit Guidelines
- Prepare for the Written Exam
- Be sure to have your Required ID and Paperwork
This comprehensive course can aid you in obtaining your AL driving permit, pass your DMV written test, and provide you with the required paperwork to bring with you to the DMV.
It is highly important that all applicants must be familiar with the Alabama Driver's Manual. Do you think you know the material? If so, you should take our DMV practice test now to test your driving knowledge today!
Sign Up Now - Instant Access
How the permit practice test works:
This course prepares you for your driving online with our practice permit tests. You will see over 1,500 questions and answers similar to those found on the DMV test. When you log in, you will be given a test consisting of 20 random road rules and road sign questions selected from our database. You are allowed to take the test as many times as you like, for the questions change each time you log in.
- Like having the answers BEFORE you take the DMV Exam
- Easily learn the answers to Road Signs and Road Rules Test
- Unlimited Practice Exams including our Money-back guarantee
The smart way to pass your driver's license exam!
Course Benefits for First Time Driver
- You will receive the best preparation available to pass your driving permit test and become a safe driver when you complete our course.
- Fun, easy, and interactive coursework
- Learn the Rules of the Road and Road Signs
Course Benefits for parents
- Our course uses proven teaching methods developed for training our military service members. Your son or daughter will not only pass, but will drive away with the thorough background needed to be a safe driver.
- When your son or daughter has successfully taken and passed the test at least five times we GUARANTEED they'll pass the official test at your local DMV.
- Course is approved by the National Safety Commission.
Take the Alabama practice permit test now to test your driving knowledge!Try Sample Test!
Alabama GDL Law
Once you receive your Alabama learners permit, you may practice your driving while accompanied by a person who is at least 21 years old, and who is fully licensed in the State of Alabama.
Stage One - Learner's License
A new driver must be at least 15 years old to apply for an Alabama learner's license. To be eligible for a license, you must have this permit for a minimum of six months.
Stage Two - Provisional License
Before you can apply for the provisional license, you must be at least 16 years old. Nighttime restrictions for a provisional license holder apply, and the number of allowed passengers at this stage is one.
Stage Three - Full Driving Privileges
In order to receive your full driving privileges in Alabama for removing nighttime driving and passenger restriction, the applicant must be at least 17 years old.
Enroll in our comprehensive course today!
By enrolling in our Alabama learners permit course, you are already making strides in the right direction. Here at Test Questions and Answers, we can guarantee your success!