Wisconsin Motorcycle Practice Test
- GUARANTEED results
- Incredibly CONVENIENT online resource
- Designed to be FUN AND ENGAGING
Sign Up Now - Instant Access
- Don't risk failing your written test
- Prepare in advance, entirely online
- Access course materials on your tablet or smartphone
- Become familiar with the test's core elements
- Guaranteed results or your money back
Access Time: 30-Days
Studying for your written exam couldn't be easier with our Wisconsin motorcycle practice test. And that's because as the name may imply, this resource is modeled after the official exam. In essence, it allows you to take the test before ever setting foot in the motor vehicle office. What more could you ask for? To take advantage of this online resource, simply complete the following three-step process:
- Enroll - Once you have completed the online registration process, you'll be able to sign in and access our course materials, which consists of individual practice tests
- Take Our Practice Test - Each of our practice tests is comprised of 20 sample test questions just like those found on the official exam; each practice test features 20 questions selected at random from a database of hundreds
- Evaluate and Retake - Discover which questions you've answered incorrectly, note which ones you've answered correctly, and retake our test; with each additional retake, you'll become more familiar with the test's topics and questions
It really is that simple. There are no downloads or printouts required. Once you've created your account, you can access our Wisconsin motorcycle practice test from any laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
The benefits of our Wisconsin motorcycle practice test are many. At Test Questions and Answers, we strive to create resources that you'll be inclined to use, and we are confident our practice test will meet all of your needs. It is:
- Practical - By eschewing the conceptual for the very information that you'll be tested on, our Wisconsin motorcycle practice takes makes it easy to learn and retain new information
- Convenient - By offering our guide entirely online, we make it easy to study when you want, where you want, right from your mobile device or computer
- Effective - Because our Wisconsin motorcycle practice test contains hundreds of sample questions to choose from, you will be able to thoroughly investigate the concepts covered on the official exam
If that isn't enough, our practice tests are also offered with our 100% money-back guarantee. If you take our practice tests in preparation for the official exam, and fail for any reason, we'll refund your money.
Wisconsin Motorcycle License Endorsement
Under Wisconsin DMV guidelines, anyone who drives a motorcycle must have a Class M motorcycle license or motorcycle instruction permit. To obtain a motorcycle instruction permit, the applicant must pass the motorcycle knowledge test, a sign test and a vision screening. If under age 18, the following are also required:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a sponsor
- Provide proof of Driver Ed completion
- Provide proof of enrollment or completion of a Basic Motorcycle Rider Course
A cycle instruction permit is valid for six months. If the cycle instruction permit expires before the applicant completes the skill test, the permit can be renewed for an additional six months. Once the cycle instruction permit has been renewed three times, you would be required to show proof of enrollment or completion of an approved basic motorcycle rider course before renewal of the license is allowed.
Some restrictions apply during the period the instruction permit is held:
- Must wear eye protection
- Must wear an approved helmet
- Permit holders may ride alone during the day
- If cycling after dark, the permit holder must be accompanied by a person at least 25 years old with two years licensed driving experience and a Class M motorcycle license.
Like most states, Wisconsin will waive your skills test and issue you a license if you complete an approved basic motorcycle rider safety course. These courses last anywhere from two to six weeks and include classroom instruction as well as driver training in a controlled, off-street environment. When you successfully complete this course, you will be eligible for your motorcycle driver's license without having to take your Wisconsin road test.
All applicants need to be familiar with the Wisconsin Motorcycle Driver's Manual. Think you know the material?
Take our FREE motorcycle practice test now and test your driving knowledge.