Michigan Motorcycle Practice Test
- All of the info you need!
- Convenient online format!
- Guaranteed results!
Our Michigan motorcycle practice test has been designed to help prepare you for the official written exam. To help achieve this goal, we have worked with industry experts to make it as effective a resource and study guide as possible. Modeled after the official exam, our online practice test will help familiarize you with key topics so that when the time comes to take the test, you are prepared and ready.
To study with our Michigan motorcycle practice test, simply complete the three-step process:
- Complete the online enrollment process and log in to your account to access course materials
- Take the practice test and answer 20 random questions on road rules and riding technique
- Review your answers and retake the test as needed; there is no limit to how many times you can take our practice test
If a study guide or resource is difficult to use, overly long, or designed in a poor manner, it doesn't matter how thorough or comprehensive it is - it's a bad resource. We understand this at Test Questions and Answers, which is why we have developed our Michigan motorcycle practice test with your needs in mind. We want you to actually use our resources, and that means tailoring them to your wishes. With our Michigan motorcycle practice test, you will have a study resource that is:
- Convenient - available online 24/7, right from your phone or tablet
- Practical - rather than presenting information conceptually, we give you the actual test questions
- Effective - learning and retaining new information is made easy thanks to our participatory design
- Guaranteed - should you fail your official exam after studying with our practice test, we'll refund your money; that's our 100% money-back guarantee
Michigan Motorcycle License Endorsement
Under Michigan DMV guidelines, anyone who drives a motorcycle must have a Class CY motorcycle license or motorcycle instruction permit.
Applicants must be 16 years of age, pass the motorcycle knowledge test, a sign test and a vision screening. The final step is to pass the motorcycle skills test where you will demonstrate your competency in motorcycle operation. Applicants less than 18 years of age, or applicants 18 and older who have failed a skills test two or more times, must pass a motorcycle safety course before being issued an original motorcycle endorsement. The Michigan Motorcycle Safety Program offers a Basic Rider Course, Performance Based Course, and Experienced Rider Course to enhance the skills of beginner riders through advanced cyclists.
Like most states, Michigan will waive your skills test and issue you a license if you complete an approved basic motorcycle rider safety course. These courses last anywhere from two to six weeks and include classroom instruction as well as driver training in a controlled, off-street environment. When you successfully complete this course, you will be eligible for your motorcycle driver's license without having to take your Michigan road test.
All applicants need to be familiar with the Michigan Motorcycle Driver's Manual. Think you know the material?
Take our FREE motorcycle practice test now and test your driving knowledge.