Wisconsin Motorcycle Practice Test
- Know the answers before you take the DMV motorcycle test
- Unlimited motorcycle tests with our prep course
- Money-back guarantee
Prepare for the Motorcycle License written test online!
You'll get to see over 600 questions and answers similar to those found on the DMV Motorcycle test, along with detailed explanations.
- It's like having the answers BEFORE you take your motorcycle exam!
- Quickly learn rules of the road, laws, traffic signs and safety, plus get detailed explanations.
- Unlimited Practice Exams & Includes Our Money-Back Guarantee!
The Motorcycle Test is not easy and many applicants fail the exam! Last year, some states had more than 50,000 failures. But now, you can feel "over-prepared" without having to spend hours studying the DMV Handbook.
This is the smart way to pass your Wisconsin motorcycle license exam!
You will receive the best preparation available get your motorcycle license endorsement when you complete our easy to use, easy to learn online prep course. It utilizes proven teaching methods developed for training our military service members.
- Fun, easy and interactive prep course
- Multiple choice questions and answers from every chapter of the Wisconsin Driver's Manual
- Take the course at your convenience day or night, 7 days a week!
When you have successfully taken and passed our motorcycle prep course at least five times, we guarantee you'll pass your motorcycle test the FIRST time at your local driver's license office or we will provide you with a full refund for the cost of the course!
Wisconsin Motorcycle License Endorsement
Under Wisconsin DMV guidelines, anyone who drives a motorcycle must have a Class M motorcycle license or motorcycle instruction permit. To obtain a motorcycle instruction permit, the applicant must pass the motorcycle knowledge test, a sign test and a vision screening. If under age 18, the following are also required:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a sponsor
- Provide proof of Driver Ed completion
- Provide proof of enrollment or completion of a Basic Motorcycle Rider Course
A cycle instruction permit is valid for six months. If the cycle instruction permit expires before the applicant completes the skill test, the permit can be renewed for an additional six months. Once the cycle instruction permit has been renewed three times, you would be required to show proof of enrollment or completion of an approved basic motorcycle rider course before renewal of the license is allowed.
Some restrictions apply during the period the instruction permit is held:
- Must wear eye protection
- Must wear an approved helmet
- Permit holders may ride alone during the day
- If cycling after dark, the permit holder must be accompanied by a person at least 25 years old with two years licensed driving experience and a Class M motorcycle license.
Like most states, Wisconsin will waive your skills test and issue you a license if you complete an approved basic motorcycle rider safety course. These courses last anywhere from two to six weeks and include classroom instruction as well as driver training in a controlled, off-street environment. When you successfully complete this course, you will be eligible for your motorcycle driver's license without having to take your Wisconsin road test.
All applicants need to be familiar with the Wisconsin Motorcycle Driver's Manual. Think you know the material?
Take our FREE motorcycle practice test now and test your driving knowledge.